Sunday, January 1, 2017

Fresh Starts - 2017


"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together." ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Happy New Year!!!

2017 will be as good as we decide to make it out to be, but we'll only be able to measure it if we take action.   So for me, getting this blog going is Step 1.   I hope to accomplish a few things:
  • As a minimum, post something each day from a shot I took that day
  • Share with others, and if I can, help others interested in photography
  • Get feedback from other photographers to help me improve
  • Provide some inspirational / motivational thoughts
Let's have fun.... let's get some things done.... 2017 is upon us...... change is within us..... let's step out and make it happen!!!

f5   1/125  ISO 400   600mm  5D Mark III
La Porte, Texas  - January 1, 2017





1 comment:

  1. David - I love your work. I enjoy all of your photographs and appreciate your approach to life. I look forward to viewing your posts each day. T.K.

    ReplyDelete